Premium Program: The Clarity Plan
Stress and Anxiety Management/Health & Body/Communication/Mindset Coaching
Feel the FREEDOM as you STEP INTO the BEST VERSION OF YOU!
FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
*16 Weeks of structured 1 on 1 coaching sessions develop a custom, transitional plan, coaching tools, and action assignments between sessions.
PHASE 1- Introduction, Identification
PHASE 2- Goal Setting and Identity Building
PHASE 3- Integration and Development Process
PHASE 4- Release and Reclaim through Emotional Celluar and Mindset Reconditioning
What to expect:
* Identify the type(s) of anxiety you suffer from
* Identify your core needs and how they play a part in your anxiety
* What are the triggers and why
* Create a life of focus and direction. Gain clarity and confidence in your life and decision-making.
* Mindset coaching.
* Goal setting and learning the Art of Failure
* Life Design 101
* Meditation and conscious breathing techniques.
* Develop a powerful vision for your transformation and what it will mean for you, your health, and your life.
* Discover tools and techniques to empower you to Reclaim Your Life!
* Master your anxiety
PLUS, you will receive:
* Welcome Packet
* Discounts to future events
* Free copy of the Harmony Workbook
* Access to our Virtual workshops during your program
* Weekly assignments
* Package includes Zoom Monthly Group Meetings during the time of your program
* Completion Award and special personalized gift
* Directory of Providers (Savings on additional services: Fitness Coaching, Massage Therapist and more)
* * Coaching sessions are conducted either in-person; or Zoom conferencing.
**** DUE TO CURRENT COVID 19- all sessions will be via ZOOM until further notice.
The services provided by Deyna Gomez and those who represent Sage & Harmony Holistic Coaching Services are not offered as a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care. Deyna Gomez and those representing Sage & Harmony Holistic Coaching Services are not mental health counselors or medical professionals.
You are fully responsible for your well-being during the coaching sessions, and subsequently, choices and decisions.
Coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment and is not to be used in place of any form of therapy. Coaches are sole to aid in achieving your defined goals.